Monday, February 22, 2010

Thanks!


I wanted to post a blog for everyone that has helped me along the way:


Andy thank you so much for helping me on this project, a lot of long hours have been put in and you have been right by my side the whole time!




Janna of Black Sterling Frisians has allowed me the privilege to work with some of the "finest horse flesh in the country". I have found a home here helping to train the sale horses in dressage, saddle seat, and driving. You are an amazing rider to watch in the ring! I have learned so much from working with you. I know where I am going for my next friesian: www.blacksterlingfriesians.com




Jenny, my trainer back in Michigan who has been "phone counseling" me over any issues that I need to work out. She has always been by my side, even if we are quite a ways away!

Aspen, my blog stalker! If it weren't for you I would have no following (or tack!) Thank you for telling me I am not crazy to do this project!

Also many thanks to Robert and Patricia who trailered, Laura for borrowing your saddle ( I plan on returning it in 1 piece!), my parents for not calling me crazy, and you, for reading this crazy story as it unfolds. Come back real soon, I think this boy is going to be worth following to the finals!




No comments:

Post a Comment